Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Charlestown man to be arraigned in wife’s death
In December, the Sullivan County grand jury indicted Robarge on first- and second-degree murder charges in the death of his wife, 42-year-old Kelly Robarge.
Robarge continues to be held at the Sullivan County House of Corrections in Unity.
On June 27, Kelly Robarge was babysitting her 1-year-old grandson and had filed for divorce the morning when she went missing. Investigators allege Robarge murdered her that day, and then attempted to cover his tracks by dumping her body in a wooded area in Unity and cleaning up the crime scene.
Investigators found blood splatter and evidence that large amounts of blood had been cleaned up at their home of many years, 124 Happy Acres Road in Charlestown.
The second-degree murder indictment alleges Robarge did — with force and arms — commit the crime of second-degree murder in Charlestown by recklessly causing the death of Kelly Robarge by inflicting trauma to her body under circumstances manifesting an extreme indifference to the value of human life.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 6
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief