Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Charlestown man to be arraigned in wife’s death
In December, the Sullivan County grand jury indicted Robarge on first- and second-degree murder charges in the death of his wife, 42-year-old Kelly Robarge.
Robarge continues to be held at the Sullivan County House of Corrections in Unity.
On June 27, Kelly Robarge was babysitting her 1-year-old grandson and had filed for divorce the morning when she went missing. Investigators allege Robarge murdered her that day, and then attempted to cover his tracks by dumping her body in a wooded area in Unity and cleaning up the crime scene.
Investigators found blood splatter and evidence that large amounts of blood had been cleaned up at their home of many years, 124 Happy Acres Road in Charlestown.
The second-degree murder indictment alleges Robarge did — with force and arms — commit the crime of second-degree murder in Charlestown by recklessly causing the death of Kelly Robarge by inflicting trauma to her body under circumstances manifesting an extreme indifference to the value of human life.
READER COMMENTS: 11
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 1
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917