Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Claremont robbery suspect found nearby after holdup
Mearls, who listed the homeless shelter as her address, but also indicated she is from Brookline, Mass., was charged with false report to law enforcement for giving an officer a false name.
It took a couple of tries for bailiffs and detainees to wake Holly Kula, 25, of 408 Cedar St., who dozed off while waiting for her arraignment Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division. Kula was in court after failing to appear in court on two theft by unauthorized taking charges from last summer, at Market Basket and WalMart.
Kula was hoping for personal recognizance bail, but her failures to appear ruled that out. Total bail is $1,350 cash/surety, with trial on both charges set for Feb. 4.
Anthony Brown, 36, of 1157 Front St., pleaded innocent Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a simple assault charge that alleges he pushed his girlfriend to the ground. A criminal threatening charge alleges that, during an argument, he told her he was going to hit and kill her.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier requested $1,500 cash/surety bail, saying Brown recently waived a probable cause hearing on an habitual offender felony and faces a conduct after an accident charge from the incident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Details of Reams inquiry released
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483