Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Claremont robbery suspect found nearby after holdup
Mearls, who listed the homeless shelter as her address, but also indicated she is from Brookline, Mass., was charged with false report to law enforcement for giving an officer a false name.
It took a couple of tries for bailiffs and detainees to wake Holly Kula, 25, of 408 Cedar St., who dozed off while waiting for her arraignment Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division. Kula was in court after failing to appear in court on two theft by unauthorized taking charges from last summer, at Market Basket and WalMart.
Kula was hoping for personal recognizance bail, but her failures to appear ruled that out. Total bail is $1,350 cash/surety, with trial on both charges set for Feb. 4.
Anthony Brown, 36, of 1157 Front St., pleaded innocent Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a simple assault charge that alleges he pushed his girlfriend to the ground. A criminal threatening charge alleges that, during an argument, he told her he was going to hit and kill her.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier requested $1,500 cash/surety bail, saying Brown recently waived a probable cause hearing on an habitual offender felony and faces a conduct after an accident charge from the incident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of menacing woman, assaulting teen - 0
- Dover man sought in Rochester shooting - 1
- Convicted sex offender faces porn charges - 1
- Lawyer takes stand in his own defense at sex assault trial - 0
- Supporters are now 'Abby Strong' - 2
- Judge orders Rolfe to spend 5 years in state hospital - 0
- Trial involving former Derry town administrator delayed - 0
- Months later, cause of Canterbury logger's death remains a mystery - 0
- Derry woman arrested after police pursuit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 4
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 1
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 1
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 0
- Sox Beat: Red Sox haven't made a deal for Lester — yet - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: The Democrats' cynical impeachment play - 0
- Drew Cline: Home is where the really competent governing is done - 1
- Two GOP heavyweights try to get NH fired up about 2014 elections - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917