Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Laconia police investigate armed robbery
LACONIA — Two men, one armed with a gun, robbed another man Tuesday morning as he was walking to his car parked in a Blueberry Lane parking lot.
Nicholas Graves, 30, told police one man punched him in the face and head and then pulled out a gun, demanding he empty his pockets. The robbery happened about 2:10 a.m. as Graves headed to his vehicle parked in a lot at 103 Blueberry Lane.
The robbers took his cellphone, a silver ring with a black stone cross, and an undisclosed amount of cash.
The gunman is described as a 6-foot white man with a dark goatee, weighing 200 pounds and wearing a dark ski-type jacket and ski goggles.
The other robber was a clean-shaven white man, about 5-foot-10 and weighing 200 pounds. He wore a dark hoodie.
The robbery remains under investigation. Anyone who witnessed the robbery or has information regarding it is asked to call police at 524-5252. To remain anonymous, call the Greater Laconia Crime Line at 524-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth, PSU hit road for tourneys - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Several union deals on Windham ballots
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council