Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Laconia police investigate armed robbery
LACONIA — Two men, one armed with a gun, robbed another man Tuesday morning as he was walking to his car parked in a Blueberry Lane parking lot.
Nicholas Graves, 30, told police one man punched him in the face and head and then pulled out a gun, demanding he empty his pockets. The robbery happened about 2:10 a.m. as Graves headed to his vehicle parked in a lot at 103 Blueberry Lane.
The robbers took his cellphone, a silver ring with a black stone cross, and an undisclosed amount of cash.
The gunman is described as a 6-foot white man with a dark goatee, weighing 200 pounds and wearing a dark ski-type jacket and ski goggles.
The other robber was a clean-shaven white man, about 5-foot-10 and weighing 200 pounds. He wore a dark hoodie.
The robbery remains under investigation. Anyone who witnessed the robbery or has information regarding it is asked to call police at 524-5252. To remain anonymous, call the Greater Laconia Crime Line at 524-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 23
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 8
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Total Votes: 917