Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Laconia police investigate armed robbery
LACONIA — Two men, one armed with a gun, robbed another man Tuesday morning as he was walking to his car parked in a Blueberry Lane parking lot.
Nicholas Graves, 30, told police one man punched him in the face and head and then pulled out a gun, demanding he empty his pockets. The robbery happened about 2:10 a.m. as Graves headed to his vehicle parked in a lot at 103 Blueberry Lane.
The robbers took his cellphone, a silver ring with a black stone cross, and an undisclosed amount of cash.
The gunman is described as a 6-foot white man with a dark goatee, weighing 200 pounds and wearing a dark ski-type jacket and ski goggles.
The other robber was a clean-shaven white man, about 5-foot-10 and weighing 200 pounds. He wore a dark hoodie.
The robbery remains under investigation. Anyone who witnessed the robbery or has information regarding it is asked to call police at 524-5252. To remain anonymous, call the Greater Laconia Crime Line at 524-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 23
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917