Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Laconia police investigate armed robbery
LACONIA — Two men, one armed with a gun, robbed another man Tuesday morning as he was walking to his car parked in a Blueberry Lane parking lot.
Nicholas Graves, 30, told police one man punched him in the face and head and then pulled out a gun, demanding he empty his pockets. The robbery happened about 2:10 a.m. as Graves headed to his vehicle parked in a lot at 103 Blueberry Lane.
The robbers took his cellphone, a silver ring with a black stone cross, and an undisclosed amount of cash.
The gunman is described as a 6-foot white man with a dark goatee, weighing 200 pounds and wearing a dark ski-type jacket and ski goggles.
The other robber was a clean-shaven white man, about 5-foot-10 and weighing 200 pounds. He wore a dark hoodie.
The robbery remains under investigation. Anyone who witnessed the robbery or has information regarding it is asked to call police at 524-5252. To remain anonymous, call the Greater Laconia Crime Line at 524-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man faces charge of simple assault against son’s mother - 0
- Weare police sergeant's firing rescinded - 0
- Bad drug label good for Rockingham - 0
- Nashua man charged in theft of sunglasses at Merrimack outlet - 0
- Nashua driver: No to plea deal in death of homeless man - 0
- Couple arrested in violent beating, kidnapping of woman - 2
- UPDATED: Bail set at $20,000 for Holiday Inn Express robbery suspect - 1
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Body of woman found under Claremont bridge - 0
- Woman sentenced to a year in jail for crash - 0
- New tech course open to students in Londonderry - 0
- Developer granted permit for wind tower in Alexandria - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer: Bedford, Concord deadlock - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer: Central shows title mettle - 0
- Dave D'onofrio Patriots Notebook: Don't expect Patriots to fix this - 0
- They're all about that bass fishing - 0
- Chamber guests told NH in urgent need of skilled workers - 0
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
State surplus isn't big enough
Weare police sergeant's firing rescinded
Planned Parenthood endorses Hassan
By the horn: Feds owe NH man an explanation
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917