Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Laconia police investigate armed robbery
LACONIA — Two men, one armed with a gun, robbed another man Tuesday morning as he was walking to his car parked in a Blueberry Lane parking lot.
Nicholas Graves, 30, told police one man punched him in the face and head and then pulled out a gun, demanding he empty his pockets. The robbery happened about 2:10 a.m. as Graves headed to his vehicle parked in a lot at 103 Blueberry Lane.
The robbers took his cellphone, a silver ring with a black stone cross, and an undisclosed amount of cash.
The gunman is described as a 6-foot white man with a dark goatee, weighing 200 pounds and wearing a dark ski-type jacket and ski goggles.
The other robber was a clean-shaven white man, about 5-foot-10 and weighing 200 pounds. He wore a dark hoodie.
The robbery remains under investigation. Anyone who witnessed the robbery or has information regarding it is asked to call police at 524-5252. To remain anonymous, call the Greater Laconia Crime Line at 524-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH fugitive sought for a year found in Detroit - 0
- Former AG hired to investigate UNH's actions over alleged locker-room photography - 0
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- UNH hires former Attorney General Delaney to investigate reporting delays on athletic improprieties - 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A second chance: Manchester hasn't won Hooksett yet - 0
- Calling Deep Throat: Where is Obama's Mark Felt? - 0
- Monarchs know there's always room for improvement - 0
- Student artwork on display in Derry for PTA's Reflections - 0
- Town, school budgets approved in Amherst - 0
- Wilton-Lyndeborough elementary school merger plan passes - 0
- Hollis voters approve all warrant articles - 0
- Div. I Girls' Basketball: Bedford advances to final with ease - 0
- Boys' Hockey: Souhegan, John Stark-Hopkinton advance in Div. III - 0
Two officers pinpointed in Weare shooting
Town, school budgets approved in Amherst
Hollis voters approve all warrant articles
Rochester firm is ready to add jobs
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917