Recycled Percussion braves snowstorm to play NH gigs
This winter odyssey was captured on Recycled Percussion's Facebook page, as fans cheered them along the way (one even urged them to rent the SUV). Then they celebrated as they are wont to do: with a great, glorious racket on stage.
"It was pretty hectic," he said by phone Friday night, as Reycled Percussion was loudly playing in the background.
While in New Hampshire, Recycled Percussion will also play at the Lebanon Opera House next Friday and at the Flying Monkey in Plymouth on Saturday for two shows.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.