Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Plow operator wanted for felony, parole violations, nabbed after highway chase
Tyler Payne, 28, was charged with disobeying a police officer and reckless operation. He is being held at Merrimack County Jail pending a court hearing on Monday.
According to police, Payne was driving a Ford F-250 plow truck owned by Big Al's Landscaping in Weare around 10:20 a.m. on Hooksett Road when Sgt. Mathew Burke spotted him. Burke knew Payne was wanted by Manchester police on a felony arrest warrant as well as by probation and parole officials.
Police said Burke attempted to stop Payne, but the driver refused to stop and instead led police on a pursuit onto I-93 and 293 before getting off in Manchester, where the pursuit continued.
Payne ended up back on Hooksett Road, where he was taken into custody by Hooksett police, with assistance from Manchester officers. Police said he refused the services of a bail commissioner.
Manchester police said the department has arrest warrants for Payne for receiving stolen property, a felony, and for theft by deception, a misdemeanor.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
- Portsmouth teen accused in DWI crash waives hearing - 0
- Derry man faces child sex abuse images possession charges - 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Youngsters eye NHMS - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 8
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
Ayotte calls again for FCC reform
- Total Votes: 917