Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Plow operator wanted for felony, parole violations, nabbed after highway chase
Tyler Payne, 28, was charged with disobeying a police officer and reckless operation. He is being held at Merrimack County Jail pending a court hearing on Monday.
According to police, Payne was driving a Ford F-250 plow truck owned by Big Al's Landscaping in Weare around 10:20 a.m. on Hooksett Road when Sgt. Mathew Burke spotted him. Burke knew Payne was wanted by Manchester police on a felony arrest warrant as well as by probation and parole officials.
Police said Burke attempted to stop Payne, but the driver refused to stop and instead led police on a pursuit onto I-93 and 293 before getting off in Manchester, where the pursuit continued.
Payne ended up back on Hooksett Road, where he was taken into custody by Hooksett police, with assistance from Manchester officers. Police said he refused the services of a bail commissioner.
Manchester police said the department has arrest warrants for Payne for receiving stolen property, a felony, and for theft by deception, a misdemeanor.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 0
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
- Dave Solomon's Power Plays: Who knew what and when in PSNH scrubber case? - 0
- Story of Marine Memorial at Hampton Beach begins with Bill Downs - 0
- Immigrants include ethnic dishes at their Thanksgiving table - 0
- Puritans in America: Daniel Webster on religion's role - 0
- Mitt Romney is out front, but says he's not running again - 0
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
Person found dead in Manchester alley
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483