Fred Fuller Oil under scrutiny for failing to make timely deliveries
Boffetti said the company has been cooperative and assures him that oil will be delivered to customers who have dealt with temperatures that dipped below zero during overnight hours. He said the company is not the subject of any formal investigation.
At the company's headquarters in Hudson on Friday, several customers complained that their oil tanks were either empty or nearly empty and said that they were not able to reach anyone by phone.
Simone McKeon of Manchester said her tank is nearly empty and that she is afraid she will run out of oil before her next scheduled delivery next week. She said she was additionally frustrated by the busy tones she encountered when trying to call Friday.
Two schools in Litchfield, both of which are Fuller customers, ran out of oil in December, though neither shortage affected students, according to their principals.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- State asked to re-evaluate Livermore Falls settlement deal - 0
- Livermore 'friends' pleased with potential settlement from Groton Wind project - 1
- Groton Wind sound tests pass muster for committee - 1
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
- Lundberg survey says gas prices fall as refinery output rises - 0
- Peterborough OKs state's largest solar array project - 0
- Settlement reached between Groton Wind and state AG's office - 1
- Peterborough makes plans for state's largest solar array - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test