Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Police still looking for gunman from brawl
“The people detectives were able to track down and talk to about the incident weren’t very forthcoming,” said Lt. Maureen Tessier on Friday.
Tessier said no one was injured and investigators have not found any damaged property.
Officer Casey Finn chased after them, and one ducked into a doorway out of sight. Finn caught up to the second man, identified as Frankie Peralta, 28, of 197 Laurel St. He was arrested for resisting arrest.
The gunman is described as Hispanic, about 5-foot-9, with black curly hair, wearing a black, hooded sweatshirt.
Alex Ortiz, 21, of 313 Lowell St. approached Finn saying the vest was his and he wanted it back. Finn refused, telling Ortiz the vest was evidence.
While being booked at the station, Ortiz spat at one of the officers, according to police, and subsequently was charged with simple assault.
As Finn and Officer Raymond Youngs were chasing Peralta, Jonathan Gallego allegedly lunged at Youngs and shouted obscenities at the officer.
Pedro Gallego was arrested on an unrelated warrant for operating after suspension.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
GOP for legal pot? Supporters of legalization rallying behind NH gubernatorial candidate Hemingway
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917