Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Police still looking for gunman from brawl
“The people detectives were able to track down and talk to about the incident weren’t very forthcoming,” said Lt. Maureen Tessier on Friday.
Tessier said no one was injured and investigators have not found any damaged property.
Officer Casey Finn chased after them, and one ducked into a doorway out of sight. Finn caught up to the second man, identified as Frankie Peralta, 28, of 197 Laurel St. He was arrested for resisting arrest.
The gunman is described as Hispanic, about 5-foot-9, with black curly hair, wearing a black, hooded sweatshirt.
Alex Ortiz, 21, of 313 Lowell St. approached Finn saying the vest was his and he wanted it back. Finn refused, telling Ortiz the vest was evidence.
While being booked at the station, Ortiz spat at one of the officers, according to police, and subsequently was charged with simple assault.
As Finn and Officer Raymond Youngs were chasing Peralta, Jonathan Gallego allegedly lunged at Youngs and shouted obscenities at the officer.
Pedro Gallego was arrested on an unrelated warrant for operating after suspension.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 2
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack storage facility to be region's largest - 0
- C's lose tiebreaker for draft order - 0
- Transition to new grading system continues in Nashua - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Inspiring sight in downtown Nashua on Good Friday - 0
- Mercury Systems brings 90 jobs to Hudson - 0
- Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition - 0
- Sen. Odell won't seek re-election - 0
- Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Ann Kuster loves Obamacare but won't pay for it - 11
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917