Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Police still looking for gunman from brawl
“The people detectives were able to track down and talk to about the incident weren’t very forthcoming,” said Lt. Maureen Tessier on Friday.
Tessier said no one was injured and investigators have not found any damaged property.
Officer Casey Finn chased after them, and one ducked into a doorway out of sight. Finn caught up to the second man, identified as Frankie Peralta, 28, of 197 Laurel St. He was arrested for resisting arrest.
The gunman is described as Hispanic, about 5-foot-9, with black curly hair, wearing a black, hooded sweatshirt.
Alex Ortiz, 21, of 313 Lowell St. approached Finn saying the vest was his and he wanted it back. Finn refused, telling Ortiz the vest was evidence.
While being booked at the station, Ortiz spat at one of the officers, according to police, and subsequently was charged with simple assault.
As Finn and Officer Raymond Youngs were chasing Peralta, Jonathan Gallego allegedly lunged at Youngs and shouted obscenities at the officer.
Pedro Gallego was arrested on an unrelated warrant for operating after suspension.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Supreme Court: Indigent woman entitled to state-funded services - 0
- Following drug bust, questions raised about Manchester pizza restaurant - 1
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Fathers of injured teens pleased with order sending back Coco to jail - 0
- Exeter man arraigned in pair of Portsmouth armed robberies - 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 15
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson - 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
New Hampshire events starting on July 13
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Houston hands Red Sox a loss Saturday
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms
Alewives and leeches; fireworks in the rain
- Total Votes: 917