Hockey benefit to honor memory of crash victim
Among the retired Bruins players on the alumni roster are Rick Middleton, Andy Brickley, the team's television broadcaster and a former University of New Hampshire winger; Bob Beers, the team's current radio commentator; Reggie Lemelin and Bruce Crowder. The team is coached by former Bruin Bob Sweeney.
"Kerrigan really wanted to help the family keep Kyara's name alive in a positive manner," said Deb Bridges, who is helping her daughter with logistics for the game. "She was a vibrant little girl."
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.