Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Nashua man arrested for May drive-by shooting
Anthony Perkins, 28, of 38 Amherst St., unit 4, has been charged with three counts of reckless conduct for the May 25, 2013 incident.
Police say that Perkins allegedly drove by the residence and discharged multiple rounds from a firearm -- three of which entered the residence where there were five occupants. No one was injured in the shooting.
Perkins, who is being held at the Rockingham County House of Corrections on unrelated charges, was arrested last week for the May shooting. An alleged accomplice, Derek Dignan, 28, no fixed address, was arrested earlier in December for the same incident. He is charged with criminal liability to reckless conduct.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
- Salem child porn arrest after tip leading to cloud storage of images - 0
- Manchester woman suffers injuries in dragging incident - 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 6
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy - 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Craven loves qualifying format - 0
- City summer: Check out Manchester - 0
- Revenge? Shea needs none - 0
- Bonner rock'n the hardware - 0
- On Baseball: G'days for Berti boosted his game - 0
- Special Section: Readers' Choice 2014 - 0
- Officials probe fire at Jaffrey trash sorting building - 0
- Swamp Bats fall to Pilgrims - 0
Community groups profit from race week
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
- Total Votes: 917