Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Manchester schools closed Friday
All school activities are canceled Friday, according to the Manchester School District.
A snow emergency will be in effect starting at 10 p.m. Thursday and ending at 6 a.m. Friday. There is no parking on city streets during a snow emergency.
A vehicle parked in violation of the snow emergency declaration will be towed and impounded at Derryfield Park. An owner of an impounded vehicle must then present proof of ownership and pay $110 "in cash only" within 24 hours, according to the city's policy.
Additional information about snow emergency declarations may be found at:
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate