Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Manchester schools closed Friday
All school activities are canceled Friday, according to the Manchester School District.
A snow emergency will be in effect starting at 10 p.m. Thursday and ending at 6 a.m. Friday. There is no parking on city streets during a snow emergency.
A vehicle parked in violation of the snow emergency declaration will be towed and impounded at Derryfield Park. An owner of an impounded vehicle must then present proof of ownership and pay $110 "in cash only" within 24 hours, according to the city's policy.
Additional information about snow emergency declarations may be found at:
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too