Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Manchester schools closed Friday
All school activities are canceled Friday, according to the Manchester School District.
A snow emergency will be in effect starting at 10 p.m. Thursday and ending at 6 a.m. Friday. There is no parking on city streets during a snow emergency.
A vehicle parked in violation of the snow emergency declaration will be towed and impounded at Derryfield Park. An owner of an impounded vehicle must then present proof of ownership and pay $110 "in cash only" within 24 hours, according to the city's policy.
Additional information about snow emergency declarations may be found at:
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua’s State of the City speech postponed by snow - 0
- No major accidents reported in Goffstown - 0
- Expect Route 3A to be closed in Bow until 8 p.m. - 0
- I-93 at a standstill in Hooksett-Concord area - 0
- Dover offices and library close early Tuesday - 0
- Storm closes down town hall and cancels meetings in Farmington Tuesday - 0
- Belmont hearing on Route 106 road work postponed - 0
- Several accidents reported in Londonderry - 0
- Hudson's Rogers Memorial Library closes early - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vote: ‘No nit’ policy relaxed for Manchester schools - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat Hopefully, this too shall pass - 0
- Poll: More than 25% haven't heard of Northern Pass; mixed attitudes for others - 0
- Flood watch and rain follow day of near-record temperatures - 0
- NH doctors: There's more to Medicare list than meets the eye - 0
- Belmont students consider dropping 'offensive' mascot - 0
- Police: Boscawen chase involved homeless man at wheel - 0
- Plaistow man in toddler abuse case indicted in jail assault - 0
Premium spike: Obamacare costs NH
License revocations for DWI announced
Big deal in Goffstown over 'Stuart Little'
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers