Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Manchester schools closed Friday
All school activities are canceled Friday, according to the Manchester School District.
A snow emergency will be in effect starting at 10 p.m. Thursday and ending at 6 a.m. Friday. There is no parking on city streets during a snow emergency.
A vehicle parked in violation of the snow emergency declaration will be towed and impounded at Derryfield Park. An owner of an impounded vehicle must then present proof of ownership and pay $110 "in cash only" within 24 hours, according to the city's policy.
Additional information about snow emergency declarations may be found at:
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Youngsters eye NHMS - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 7
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
Ayotte calls again for FCC reform