Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Burglar gets $700 in change after dropping in from ceiling
MANCHESTER — A sneaky burglar made off with about $700 in change after he jumped down into a pizzeria’s office from a drop ceiling after making his way overhead from the restaurant’s rest room.
Police said the manager of Pizza Express, 245 Maple St., discovered the burglary late Wednesday afternoon. He told police he left his office for a short time and when he returned he noticed some minor ransacking and two boxes of coins totaling about $700 missing.
Upper shelves in the office had some debris on them from the ceiling tiles, police noted. Video surveillance recorded a man entering the restaurant through a rear door and going directly into the rest room. A short time later, the same man is recorded leaving the rest room and exiting the restaurant through the same rear door.
The man is described as a 6-foot, Hispanic man with a goatee. He is about 30 years old and weighs about 170 pounds. He wore a white puffy jacket with a hood, a ball cap with a pink brim, blue jeans and dark shoes.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say cyberstalking victim who committed suicide faced other 'stressors' - 0
- Berlin doctor enters settlement agreement for improperly prescribing drugs - 0
- Londonderry police chief probing online 'CopBlock' allegations - 1
- Exeter man charged in two 2013 burglaries - 0
- Documents say former UNH hockey coach allegedly grabbed player's jersey, helmet, and shouted in her face - 0
- Investigators ask public for help with Hernandez case - 3
- Merrimack man arrested in sexual assaults of juvenile - 0
- Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car - 1
- Keene man charged with June Central Square 'chalking' assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: To keep Libertarians off the ballot, NH violates their rights - 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 1
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917