Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Teen charged with transporting alcohol, aggravated DWI
Says he was celebrating
A Derry man Thursday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that he was out for the first time since sustaining a broken jaw when he was arrested early New Year’s Day.
Police said Officer Casey Finn was on patrol early Wednesday morning when he saw a man, later identified as Couto, pick up a cigarette ash container and throw it to the ground in front of Murphy’s Tap Room, 494 Elm St. Finn reported that when he stopped to investigate further, Couto became increasingly belligerent, yelling obscenities and pushing Finn in the shoulder. After a minor struggle, Finn reported, he was able to take Couto into custody.
When police arrested Rico Lanzillotti, 30, of 461 Beech St., Wednesday for punching his girlfriend in the head, they also arrested him on warrants for assaulting a man in the Central Street alley, at Union Street, Aug. 7. In August, his address was on Central Street.
Bail was set at $1,500 cash/surety, with conditions that include no contact with either alleged victim. Trial was set for Feb. 3.
Tracy Dowell’s girlfriend told police that he applied pressure to her throat that caused her to lose consciousness Wednesday night. As a result of the woman’s claims, Dowell, 45, of 231 Wilson St., was charged with second-degree assault.
The misdemeanor charges allege he poured a gallon of water on the woman while she was sleeping, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to the floor, stomped on her chest with his left foot, and told her: “Look at me. I’m going to kill you.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- GT Advanced, Apple try to keep lid on COO's comments - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483