Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Manchester dentist indicted on 189 counts of Medicaid fraud
A Merrimack County Superior Court grand jury handed down the indictments on Dec. 20 against Dr. Nicholas Marshall, whose office is in the Eastside Plaza Shopping Center off Hanover Street.
Most of the indictments allege that Marshall, between 2008 and 2013, "knowingly made, (or) presented ... with intent to defraud, a false or fraudulent claim for payment for a service for which payment may be made in whole or in part under RSA 161 or RSA 167," the state laws governing public assistance.
Marshall's attorney, James Moir, said the dentist would be pleading not guilty when he is arraigned later this month.
Sarah Blodgett, the assistant attorney general with the Medicaid fraud unit, was unavailable for comment on Tuesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
NH Easter Egg Hunts 2014
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917