Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Leads elusive in shooting death of German shepherd mix in Plaistow
Six weeks have passed since the shooting, but Curto isn't giving up hope that the person who gunned down his dog will be caught.
Jaycee, who would have turned 9 this month, was killed shortly after she was let outside to relieve herself at the family's business, USA 1 Motors at 39 Westville Road, on Nov. 19.
A reward offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the shooter has now grown to $2,000, according to a Facebook page created by a family friend after the shooting called "Justice for Jaycee."
"Jaycee's case is still open, but we are hoping to find more or new information as most of the leads have not been very successful so far. It will remain active, and we will hopefully get new information in time," Deputy Police Chief Kathleen Jones said.
"Every lead helps. Whatever it takes to get it done. I've been keeping my ear out for anything, but at the moment that's about it. If someone is going to get caught, they're going to get caught," said Curto, who continues to receive support from people upset by the shooting.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Dartmouth women skaters beat Union
Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison
Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483