Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Manchester woman accused of assaulting her daughters
Colleen Gagne, 58, of 855 Coral Ave., is accused of punching her 26-year-old daughter in the face several times and of swinging her arms at her 24-year-old daughter, striking her, when the younger woman sought to intervene.
The court documents show a police officer noted Gagne was unsteady on her feet, slurring her speech as she spoke, which the officer said was due to intoxication. Gagne was arrested on two counts of domestic simple assault.
Police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon also requested that Gagne be required to complete the booking process at the Manchester Police Department before her release.
Alexandra Fereira, 20, of 52 Dubuque St., could enter no plea Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of criminal threatening that accuses her of confronting another woman, while wearing brass knuckles, and telling the woman: "I'm gonna … you up." That threatening allegedly occurred at about 9:05 a.m. Dec. 5, at 175 Chestnut St.
A probable cause hearing on the felony and a status hearing on the remaining charges was set for Jan. 28.
Caught by a firearms record check
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 0
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- John Stossel: Incumbents almost always win - 0
- New parking system troubles businesses in downtown Bristol - 0
School's out for voters
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483