Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester woman accused of assaulting her daughters
Colleen Gagne, 58, of 855 Coral Ave., is accused of punching her 26-year-old daughter in the face several times and of swinging her arms at her 24-year-old daughter, striking her, when the younger woman sought to intervene.
The court documents show a police officer noted Gagne was unsteady on her feet, slurring her speech as she spoke, which the officer said was due to intoxication. Gagne was arrested on two counts of domestic simple assault.
Police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon also requested that Gagne be required to complete the booking process at the Manchester Police Department before her release.
Alexandra Fereira, 20, of 52 Dubuque St., could enter no plea Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of criminal threatening that accuses her of confronting another woman, while wearing brass knuckles, and telling the woman: "I'm gonna … you up." That threatening allegedly occurred at about 9:05 a.m. Dec. 5, at 175 Chestnut St.
A probable cause hearing on the felony and a status hearing on the remaining charges was set for Jan. 28.
Caught by a firearms record check
READER COMMENTS: 10
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 1
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917