Home » News » Public Safety
Snow ride ends with injuries in Pittsburg
Jennifer Hrenko, 40, of Fall River, Mass, was riding on Steward Young Road at Lopstick Lodge when she lost control of the machine, which ran up an embankment, throwing her from the vehicle.
The snowmobile proceeded to hit a building and ended up smashing into a tree. Investigators were not immediately sure what caused Hrenko to lose control of the snowmobile.
Officials said Hrenko was wearing a helmet and was taken to Upper Connecticut Valley in Colebrook for treatment.
State Fish and Game Conservation officers are continuing their investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 2
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 4
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
- Man hurt in fall from tree stand in Swanzey - 0
- Officials: Manchester's crime rate showing sizable decline - 0
- Spaulding Turnpike speed limit headed up from 55 to 65 - 0
- Chemical spill at Nashua North sends 6 to hospital - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Monarchs hope to wrap two wins - 0
- Bedford pizza restaurant gets surprise makeover from Eastern Bank - 0
- Another View -- Devon Chaffee: Why interrogators believe America should never torture - 0
- Obama gets smoked: Castros celebrate in Havana - 0
- On naming the victim: It is Kibby's story now - 0
- College Basketball: UNH women top Dartmouth - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Exeter skates past Trinity - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Memorial solid in win over Hanover - 0
- Former Atkinson official facing false complaint charges - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Tom Chapin
BANANAS and NH's energy needs
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Vermont's disaster: An Obamedy of errors
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
Arrest of dad at Gilford School Board meeting about Picoult book 'chilling' says judge, case dismissed
Convicted murderer entitled to hearing on new DNA evidence after 42 years, Supreme Court rules