Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Cab driver pulls gun to stop unruly passenger
Brian Paradise, 48, of Nashua, was taking a passenger from Nashua to Amherst when he was assaulted while the passenger apparently attempted to avoid paying the cab tab, police said.
Paradise displayed a handgun, for which he is licensed to conceal, just before 1 a.m. on Route 101A near Northern Boulevard.
Police arrested Jarrod Brouillette, 25, of Amherst, and charged him with simple assault, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. He was later released on $3,000 personal recognizance bail pending arraignment in Milford on Jan. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917