Timberlane district blizzard bag plan in place
Assistant Superintendent Roxanne Wilson said the district is working on the final process of making the program a reality.
“The audience for that is really the parents, but we are also putting together information for the teachers,” said Wilson. “We will have two training dates in January to work with the elementary, middle and high school teachers.”
Teachers will also be available to students via email during the snow days.
Wilson said it is likely that the first blizzard bag day won’t be called until after the high school begins its next term on Jan. 27. She said this will give the district time to get everyone up to speed.
The district is also looking at contingency plans to make sure students can complete lessons even if there is a power or Internet outage during the storm.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Etz Hayim Synagogue continues free talks series - 0
- 'Moving vigils' to bring faith to repeal of NH death penalty - 0
- Pope Francis' 1st year: No revoluton, but hope for change - 1
- World Day of Prayer is on Friday - 0
- Bishop Libasci declares Holy Family Academy a Catholic school - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
- Clergy to take Ash Wednesday to the streets today in Concord - 0
- Roman Catholic Bishop Libasci offers his message for Lent - 0
- ‘Son of God’ attracting the faithful and movie-lovers in NH - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Hockey: Northeastern wins in OT, forces Game 3 with UNH - 0
- NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll - 0
- Pembroke voters OK clock tower face-lift - 0
- Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer - 0
- Groveton backs 'Plan B' for town office project - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Obama's national security aides meet to discuss Ukraine - 0
- Radio host wants official's lawsuit dismissed - 0
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer
Charles Krauthammer: How to handle Putin
GOP panel stresses teamwork, sincerity