Timberlane district blizzard bag plan in place
Assistant Superintendent Roxanne Wilson said the district is working on the final process of making the program a reality.
“The audience for that is really the parents, but we are also putting together information for the teachers,” said Wilson. “We will have two training dates in January to work with the elementary, middle and high school teachers.”
Teachers will also be available to students via email during the snow days.
Wilson said it is likely that the first blizzard bag day won’t be called until after the high school begins its next term on Jan. 27. She said this will give the district time to get everyone up to speed.
The district is also looking at contingency plans to make sure students can complete lessons even if there is a power or Internet outage during the storm.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Stossel: Why are we giving the police so much power? - 0
- George Will: In California, Goldwater 2.0 - 1
- Jonah Goldberg: Will big business become the left's faithful lapdog? - 2
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: To keep Libertarians off the ballot, NH violates their rights - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 2
- Thomas Sowell: Playing the race card at the border - 2
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 6
- Another View -- Stephen L. Carter: Why is the left going after profit? - 10
- Clifford D. May: Pinpointing the cause and effect in Gaza - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Defense attorney seeks home confinement for drug addict - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket