Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Portsmouth police seek help in wallet theft
Police said the man was shown on store surveillance cameras removing a wallet from a woman's purse while she shopped for Christmas presents for her son, according to a press release.
Police said the theft of occurred at approximately 1:30 p.m. on Saturday at the Walmart located on Lafayette Road in Portsmouth.
The press release said, "Store surveillance also shows the male shopping with the woman he is seen standing next to in the attached photograph. Other surveillance images show the couple shopping with a male child that is between two and three years old. It is believed that the suspect left the store in a gray or silver pickup truck."
Anyone with information concerning the incident should contact Officer Andre Wassouf at (603) 610-7515; Seacoast Crime Stoppers by leaving an anonymous tip at (603) 431-1199 or at seacoastcrimestoppers.org; or by texting a tip to CRIMES(274637) with the letters "TIPSCS".
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'