Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Portsmouth police seek help in wallet theft
Police said the man was shown on store surveillance cameras removing a wallet from a woman's purse while she shopped for Christmas presents for her son, according to a press release.
Police said the theft of occurred at approximately 1:30 p.m. on Saturday at the Walmart located on Lafayette Road in Portsmouth.
The press release said, "Store surveillance also shows the male shopping with the woman he is seen standing next to in the attached photograph. Other surveillance images show the couple shopping with a male child that is between two and three years old. It is believed that the suspect left the store in a gray or silver pickup truck."
Anyone with information concerning the incident should contact Officer Andre Wassouf at (603) 610-7515; Seacoast Crime Stoppers by leaving an anonymous tip at (603) 431-1199 or at seacoastcrimestoppers.org; or by texting a tip to CRIMES(274637) with the letters "TIPSCS".
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 6
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics Insider: Celtics rule Smart out of tomorrow's game against Chicago - 0
- Berube the backbone of Monarchs' team 'D' - 0
- Packers QB Revis will pose a challenge for Patriots - 0
- Hudson may start charging for non-transport ambulance calls - 0
- NH suffers 4th worst outage on record - 0
- Camping out didn't pay for shoppers - 0
- Newsreel: Concord economic forecast; Tech Council hosts forum; UNH Fairchild Dairy honored - 0
- Londonderry-based MegaFood launches transparency project in vitamin industry - 0
- Grant program to help Granite State students with loans - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483