Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Portsmouth police seek help in wallet theft
Police said the man was shown on store surveillance cameras removing a wallet from a woman's purse while she shopped for Christmas presents for her son, according to a press release.
Police said the theft of occurred at approximately 1:30 p.m. on Saturday at the Walmart located on Lafayette Road in Portsmouth.
The press release said, "Store surveillance also shows the male shopping with the woman he is seen standing next to in the attached photograph. Other surveillance images show the couple shopping with a male child that is between two and three years old. It is believed that the suspect left the store in a gray or silver pickup truck."
Anyone with information concerning the incident should contact Officer Andre Wassouf at (603) 610-7515; Seacoast Crime Stoppers by leaving an anonymous tip at (603) 431-1199 or at seacoastcrimestoppers.org; or by texting a tip to CRIMES(274637) with the letters "TIPSCS".
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483