Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
UPDATE: Autopsy indicates Keene murder victim died of gunshot wounds
Agati added he expects the results to be released Tuesday morning.
Investigators continued Monday to gather evidence inside the home. Winter days make evidence gathering tough, since natural light is best for gathering evidence, Agati said.
Several tips have come in so far about activity on Pearl Street that night, Agati said. However, because Saturday night was a busy holiday shopping day and Pearl Street connects shopping hubs on Winchester and West streets, Agati said he expects many more people were out that night and hopes more tips will come in.
Family members identified Wheelock's body, Agati said. His home was equipped with a handicapped-accessible ramp.
According to the state's sex offender registry, Wheelock was convicted of 28 child pornography charges in 2005.
Agati said that as with any victim, where the person has been and who he associated with will be investigated.
Agati said investigators have a better idea of who was inside the home the night of the shooting, but would not comment further.
Police responded to the medical call at 9:28 p.m.
Because of people Wheelock had spoken to on Saturday, investigators know that the shooting occurred between 9 and 9:30 p.m., Agati said.
Citizens may also leave an anonymous tip at the Keene Police Department's online anonymous tip line: www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Details of Reams inquiry released
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483