Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
UPDATE: Autopsy indicates Keene murder victim died of gunshot wounds
Agati added he expects the results to be released Tuesday morning.
Investigators continued Monday to gather evidence inside the home. Winter days make evidence gathering tough, since natural light is best for gathering evidence, Agati said.
Several tips have come in so far about activity on Pearl Street that night, Agati said. However, because Saturday night was a busy holiday shopping day and Pearl Street connects shopping hubs on Winchester and West streets, Agati said he expects many more people were out that night and hopes more tips will come in.
Family members identified Wheelock's body, Agati said. His home was equipped with a handicapped-accessible ramp.
According to the state's sex offender registry, Wheelock was convicted of 28 child pornography charges in 2005.
Agati said that as with any victim, where the person has been and who he associated with will be investigated.
Agati said investigators have a better idea of who was inside the home the night of the shooting, but would not comment further.
Police responded to the medical call at 9:28 p.m.
Because of people Wheelock had spoken to on Saturday, investigators know that the shooting occurred between 9 and 9:30 p.m., Agati said.
Citizens may also leave an anonymous tip at the Keene Police Department's online anonymous tip line: www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police search for bank robber - 0
- Police investigating possible stabbing of man, 22, on Lake Avenue - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 1
- Former Sullivan County Humane Society treasurer pleads guilty to embezzlement - 0
- Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting - 0
- Litchfield man found stabbed - 0
- Driver charged with biting state trooper on I-93 - 5
- Autopsy shows Rochester man shot by officers 3 times - 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- U.S. attorneys general urge Wal-Mart, other retailers to stop selling tobacco - 1
- Area firefighters save Nottingham home after chimney fire spreads - 0
- As city health costs soar, ‘wellness’ post pushed in Manchester - 12
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ promotes police, community relations - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents
- Total Votes: 917