Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
UPDATE: Autopsy indicates Keene murder victim died of gunshot wounds
Agati added he expects the results to be released Tuesday morning.
Investigators continued Monday to gather evidence inside the home. Winter days make evidence gathering tough, since natural light is best for gathering evidence, Agati said.
Several tips have come in so far about activity on Pearl Street that night, Agati said. However, because Saturday night was a busy holiday shopping day and Pearl Street connects shopping hubs on Winchester and West streets, Agati said he expects many more people were out that night and hopes more tips will come in.
Family members identified Wheelock's body, Agati said. His home was equipped with a handicapped-accessible ramp.
According to the state's sex offender registry, Wheelock was convicted of 28 child pornography charges in 2005.
Agati said that as with any victim, where the person has been and who he associated with will be investigated.
Agati said investigators have a better idea of who was inside the home the night of the shooting, but would not comment further.
Police responded to the medical call at 9:28 p.m.
Because of people Wheelock had spoken to on Saturday, investigators know that the shooting occurred between 9 and 9:30 p.m., Agati said.
Citizens may also leave an anonymous tip at the Keene Police Department's online anonymous tip line: www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 0
- Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man charged with felony cruelty to animals - 0
- Winchester cold case murder solved; investigators say serial killer died in prison - 0
- Second bomb threat in a week at Farmington High School - 1
- Rochester teen indicted for murder of Madbury teen - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 0
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Palker hat trick paces Bedford triumph - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Furious Celtics' rally falls short - 0
- Bruins stop Predators, 5-3 - 0
- Former President Bush, 90, hospitalized in Texas - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Slandering police: Racism in reverse
Police look for Laconia sub shop robber
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483