Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Concord man arrested in Mass. on assault, car theft charges
McGurk, who lives at 61 Washington St., Apt. A., Concord, allegedly fled into the woods after the confrontation off Interstate 93 and stole a car from a nearby home, state police said in a statement released Monday morning. Police said McGurk, who is 6-foot-2 and 185 pounds, has a past history of aggressive behavior toward police and should be considered dangerous.
Police said the incident started at 7:42 p.m. Saturday when Trooper James Powers pulled over on I-93 in Salem to assist a motorist in a disabled 1998 Volvo V70. Powers offered to help the motorist, but became suspicious of him. He started asking questions, and when McGurk started to flee, the fight ensued.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
GOP for legal pot? Supporters of legalization rallying behind NH gubernatorial candidate Hemingway
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917