Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
5 city businesses burglarized
MANCHESTER — Burglars struck five city businesses during an approximate six-hour period early Saturday, forcing their way into some and, in one case, stealing cash from the register.
Surveillance video at CD Restaurant, 2323 Brown Ave., revealed a white male smashing a brick through a window to get into the restaurant about 2 a.m. Police had not determined if anything was taken. The suspect is described as a white male, 40 to 50 years old, average build, with black and gray hair.
Don Quijote’s restaurant at 362 Union told police about 4 a.m. that a rear door had been forced open and cash taken from the register.
Good Times Smoke Shop at 817 Elm St. told police workers found the rear door forced open about 6:15 a.m. Nothing inside appeared to have been disturbed or taken.
The Fork and Spoon Diner at 119 Hanover St. reported about 7 a.m. that someone got in by forcing open a rear door and ransacked the interior.
Margarita’s at 1036 Elm St. notified police at 8:15 a.m. that two rear windows were shattered and pushed in. It did not appear as if anyone got inside.
READER COMMENTS: 12
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917