Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
5 city businesses burglarized
MANCHESTER — Burglars struck five city businesses during an approximate six-hour period early Saturday, forcing their way into some and, in one case, stealing cash from the register.
Surveillance video at CD Restaurant, 2323 Brown Ave., revealed a white male smashing a brick through a window to get into the restaurant about 2 a.m. Police had not determined if anything was taken. The suspect is described as a white male, 40 to 50 years old, average build, with black and gray hair.
Don Quijote’s restaurant at 362 Union told police about 4 a.m. that a rear door had been forced open and cash taken from the register.
Good Times Smoke Shop at 817 Elm St. told police workers found the rear door forced open about 6:15 a.m. Nothing inside appeared to have been disturbed or taken.
The Fork and Spoon Diner at 119 Hanover St. reported about 7 a.m. that someone got in by forcing open a rear door and ransacked the interior.
Margarita’s at 1036 Elm St. notified police at 8:15 a.m. that two rear windows were shattered and pushed in. It did not appear as if anyone got inside.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- School's out for voters - 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 0
- MVP Bumgarner rides to the rescue for Giants' third World Series win in five years - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- Report: Cubs will hire Joe Maddon as manager - 0
- Pastoral Counseling Services honors Good Samaritans - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483