Home » News » Public Safety
Four treated for smoke inhalation after fire
Firefighters were called to Morways Mobile Home Park off Lover's Lane about 1:50 a.m., Chief Charlie Baraly said Friday.
Owners Wayne and Peggy Simoneaw, their daughter, 20, and their son, 25, had been sleeping when the fire started, but were out of the home when firefighters arrived, Baraly said.
Baraly said Wayne Simoneaw was still in the hospital Friday afternoon.
Firefighters are investigating, but said the fire does not appear to have been set, Baraly said. Mobile homes on each side of the structure sustained minor siding damage.
Firefighters knocked down the blaze in about 45 minutes, but were on the scene until about 6:30 a.m. making sure all hot spots were out.
The Red Cross was notified.
- Meghan Pierce Sunday News Correspondent firstname.lastname@example.org
READER COMMENTS: 0
- For Nashua student walkers, commute may soon be safer - 0
- Several pets succumb to fire at Farmington home Thursday - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 1
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A second chance: Manchester hasn't won Hooksett yet - 0
- Calling Deep Throat: Where is Obama's Mark Felt? - 0
- Monarchs know there's always room for improvement - 0
- Student artwork on display in Derry for PTA's Reflections - 0
- Town, school budgets approved in Amherst - 0
- Wilton-Lyndeborough elementary school merger plan passes - 0
- Hollis voters approve all warrant articles - 0
- Div. I Girls' Basketball: Bedford advances to final with ease - 0
- Boys' Hockey: Souhegan, John Stark-Hopkinton advance in Div. III - 0
Two officers pinpointed in Weare shooting
Town, school budgets approved in Amherst
Hollis voters approve all warrant articles
Rochester firm is ready to add jobs
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill