Cole's columns available in book form
Now, for the first time, Granite Staters can read some of those essays in book form.
"Stacey Cole's New Hampshire: A Lyrical Landscape," has been published by Plaidswede Publishing of Concord. It is available in bookstores and through the plaidswede.com website.
His work has often been compared to that of the poet Robert Frost, and Cole is a recipient of Plymouth State University's Robert Frost Award.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- The secret for the Cider House Cafe's pancakes is in the blueberries - 0
- Our Gourmet: A funky take on an old-world pub at Harlow's in Peterborough - 0
- Disc golf on verge of coming to Manchester - 0
- QUEST summer camps moving to new communities - 0
- Claremont begins demolishing old outdoor pool - 0
- Acres of summer color, without irrigation - 0
- Down to Earth: The best parts of this NH summer - 0
- Revised plans for Salem High School renovation satisfy board - 0
- Neighbor blames school renovations for home flooding - 0
Disc golf on verge of coming to Manchester
Win tickets to see Josh Turner
A fine California white with Texas roots
Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law
Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality; Third officer suspended, lieutenant demoted
NH lawmakers back Market Basket boycott
Celebrations for Abby on hold
UNH No. 1 in conference poll