Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Hudson man arrested for underage DWI after allegedly hitting state police cruiser
Erick M. Wayman-Baxter was also charged with (improper) conduct after an accident.
No one was hurt in the crash, which happened around 5 a.m.
State police said Trooper First Class Kieran Fagan was patrolling the highway northbound when a southbound vehicle crossed the double yellow lines into the path of his cruiser. Fagan pulled to the far right shoulder, but the vehicle sideswiped his cruiser and then continued on without stopping.
Despite the damage to his cruiser, the trooper was able to catch up to the vehicle about a mile later near the Greeley Street intersection, police said. Wayman-Baxter was arrested at the scene and taken to the state police barracks in Bedford for booking. He was released on bail and will be arraigned in Circuit Court, Merrimack District, on Jan. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say cyberstalking victim who committed suicide faced other 'stressors' - 0
- Berlin doctor enters settlement agreement for improperly prescribing drugs - 0
- Londonderry police chief probing online 'CopBlock' allegations - 1
- Exeter man charged in two 2013 burglaries - 0
- Documents say former UNH hockey coach allegedly grabbed player's jersey, helmet, and shouted in her face - 0
- Investigators ask public for help with Hernandez case - 3
- Merrimack man arrested in sexual assaults of juvenile - 0
- Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car - 1
- Keene man charged with June Central Square 'chalking' assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: To keep Libertarians off the ballot, NH violates their rights - 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917