Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Hudson man arrested for underage DWI after allegedly hitting state police cruiser
Erick M. Wayman-Baxter was also charged with (improper) conduct after an accident.
No one was hurt in the crash, which happened around 5 a.m.
State police said Trooper First Class Kieran Fagan was patrolling the highway northbound when a southbound vehicle crossed the double yellow lines into the path of his cruiser. Fagan pulled to the far right shoulder, but the vehicle sideswiped his cruiser and then continued on without stopping.
Despite the damage to his cruiser, the trooper was able to catch up to the vehicle about a mile later near the Greeley Street intersection, police said. Wayman-Baxter was arrested at the scene and taken to the state police barracks in Bedford for booking. He was released on bail and will be arraigned in Circuit Court, Merrimack District, on Jan. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483