Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Hudson man arrested for underage DWI after allegedly hitting state police cruiser
Erick M. Wayman-Baxter was also charged with (improper) conduct after an accident.
No one was hurt in the crash, which happened around 5 a.m.
State police said Trooper First Class Kieran Fagan was patrolling the highway northbound when a southbound vehicle crossed the double yellow lines into the path of his cruiser. Fagan pulled to the far right shoulder, but the vehicle sideswiped his cruiser and then continued on without stopping.
Despite the damage to his cruiser, the trooper was able to catch up to the vehicle about a mile later near the Greeley Street intersection, police said. Wayman-Baxter was arrested at the scene and taken to the state police barracks in Bedford for booking. He was released on bail and will be arraigned in Circuit Court, Merrimack District, on Jan. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Anthony M. Kay
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917