Home » Opinion » Editorials
Silenced in Hooksett: Lyscars loses email access
On Tuesday the board voted 3-2 to strip member John Lyscars of his district email account. Chairman Trisha Korkosz explained her support for the motion this way: "He is putting our district in jeopardy. He is threatening people with a Hooksett email account, sending correspondence without the will of the school board."
Korkosz continued: "Recently he has sent emails to the Manchester Mayor Ted Gatsas, the Pinkerton Board of Trustees, Pinkerton Headmaster Mary Anderson, our attorneys and school district staff, and in each of those emails, I believe he is misrepresenting Hooksett School Board positions."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
When company comes, opt for variety
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride