Home » News » Public Safety
Police identify victim of fatal Milford crash as Merrimack man
According to Capt. Chris Nervik of the Milford Police Department, on Wednesday around 10 am, Lecuyer’s 2006 Toyota Highlander, headed west on the Route 101 bypass, crossed over into the eastbound lane into the path of a 2001 Chevy pick-up driven by Richard Benotti, 78, of Temple.
The pick-up hit the passenger side of the Highlander and both vehicles went off the road on the eastbound side of the highway. Benotti was not injured in the accident, but Lecuyer was pronounced dead at the scene.
Drugs or alcohol are not believed to be a factor in the crash, said Nervik.
The accident is still under investigation. Anyone with information about the accident is asked to call Milford Police at (603)249-0630.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Weare police chief on leave amid domestic violence probe - 0
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Mother of Bedford student hit by car says safety should come first on school grounds - 5
- New Farmington police chief continues to build relationships in the community he’s served for 14 years - 0
- Keene police officer on bicycle struck by car - 0
- Antidote carried by NH first responders a life-saver for heroin overdoses - 0
- In neglect cases, indigent parents may lose legal help - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 1
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 12
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced