Home » News » Public Safety
Police identify victim of fatal Milford crash as Merrimack man
According to Capt. Chris Nervik of the Milford Police Department, on Wednesday around 10 am, Lecuyer’s 2006 Toyota Highlander, headed west on the Route 101 bypass, crossed over into the eastbound lane into the path of a 2001 Chevy pick-up driven by Richard Benotti, 78, of Temple.
The pick-up hit the passenger side of the Highlander and both vehicles went off the road on the eastbound side of the highway. Benotti was not injured in the accident, but Lecuyer was pronounced dead at the scene.
Drugs or alcohol are not believed to be a factor in the crash, said Nervik.
The accident is still under investigation. Anyone with information about the accident is asked to call Milford Police at (603)249-0630.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two taken to hospital after suffering burns in Wolfeboro house fire - 0
- Crews on scene of accident on I-93 in Salem - 0
- Weare residents turn out to express police department concerns - 1
- Tamworth man struck, killed by UPS truck - 0
- Two boys rescued from Hood Pond - 1
- Woman killed in Nashua crash - 0
- Wednesday night Derry blaze under investigation - 0
- Gunfire from police range disturbs Plaistow neighbors - 1
- Cause of Ashland fire investigated - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- Police searching for person stealing from cars in Manchester - 0
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 0
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 0
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death