Home » News » Public Safety
Police identify victim of fatal Milford crash as Merrimack man
According to Capt. Chris Nervik of the Milford Police Department, on Wednesday around 10 am, Lecuyer’s 2006 Toyota Highlander, headed west on the Route 101 bypass, crossed over into the eastbound lane into the path of a 2001 Chevy pick-up driven by Richard Benotti, 78, of Temple.
The pick-up hit the passenger side of the Highlander and both vehicles went off the road on the eastbound side of the highway. Benotti was not injured in the accident, but Lecuyer was pronounced dead at the scene.
Drugs or alcohol are not believed to be a factor in the crash, said Nervik.
The accident is still under investigation. Anyone with information about the accident is asked to call Milford Police at (603)249-0630.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man injured in Ohio helicopter crash - 0
- BAE worker suffers electrical shock, injuries not life-threatening - 1
- Tubers lose contact with group, spend night in wooded area - 1
- Abby says it's incredible to be home; mom tells TODAY daughter did not run away - 9
- Dozens of ill Keith Urban fans treated at concert near Boston - 0
- Five hikers rescued in separate incidents Saturday - 2
- Powerboat hits canoe on Winnipesaukee - 5
- Police search for driver in Hollis hit-and-run - 1
- Canoe, powerboat collide on Lake Winnipesaukee - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it - 0
- Some sex assault charges dismissed against former Nashua coach - 0
- Jury deliberating in Plaistow lawyer’s sex assault trial - 0
- Meriam Ibrahim, Sudanese family arriving in Manchester tonight - 1
- Pembroke couple recovering from injuries in Dixville ATV crash - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 6
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 2
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 2
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism